Q: What are your hours of operation?
Q: What methods of payment do you accept?
Q: Can I bring in my old or used jersey/garments to have work done?
Q: How can I place an order?
Q: Can I get a quote over the phone?
A: For a general price guideline, you are welcome to call our office. Any price given over the phone is a guideline only and not to be used as a firm price.
If you would like a quote on embroidery or custom work, we must be able to see the design in order to give an accurate quote. There are too many factors involved in embroidery to be able to quote without seeing the image. The best way to get a quote is in person or by email.
Q: Is there anything that can’t be embroidered on?
Q: What type of artwork is required?
Q: Is there a minimum price per invoice?
Q: What is your typical clientele?
Q: I only have a sketch of my idea. Can I still get work done?
Q: What is your standard delivery time?
A: Standard delivery is 10 working days on new orders requiring set-up and/or digitizing, and five working days on repeat orders. Final approval and all products must be received by a minimum of five working days before the due date. During peak seasonal periods (March–June and September–December), standard delivery dates are 12 working days on new orders requiring set-up and digitizing, and eight working days on repeats.
The following rush service is available on repeat orders only (provided we have the resources) at a surcharge of 25% per day:
Note: Rush service may not be possible on large volume orders.
Q: What is your policy on replacement of supplied garments or third-party silk-screening?
A: Any goods damaged while being worked on by Cal-Crests Ltd. as a direct result of human error or machine damage will be replaced at the wholesale cost, up to a maximum value of $50.00 per item. Goods that require replacement due to mistakes made because of incomplete or wrong instructions by the customer will not be covered by us.
Due to the high cost of silk-screening a low quantity of garments, we ask that any work required to be done by Cal-Crests Ltd. is done before screening.
We will not be responsible for the cost of re-screening garments damaged while being worked on at our shop if they arrive with screening done. We will replace the item and re-do our work, but we will not cover the cost of third-party silk-screening.
We do not intend to damage products, make spelling mistakes, etc., but human and machine error happens. This is something none of us can predict. It is in your best interest to have the garments embroidered, numbered, heat-sealed, etc., before you have the silk-screening done.
Shipping and receiving policies:
1. We do not accept C.O.D. shipments from any client or third party.
2. We do not accept any third-party drop shipments from any Calgary-based client. Accepting, sorting, counting, and un-packaging the goods must be done prior to the delivery to our warehouse.
3. We will accept third-party drop shipments for out-of-town clients under the following conditions.
4. A minimum $15.00 charge will be applied to all orders that require product un-packaging or sorting.
5. Out-of-town orders will be subject to a $10.00 shipping and handling fee on orders that total less than $50.00.
6. All out-of-town orders will be sent with shipping charges on your account. Please supply courier preference and your account information. We are not responsible for any late delivery due to shipping delays.